24 bit, Broadcast Wave (.BWF) (Suggested), .wav, .aif, stereo interleaved or split mono. (If you really do have mono, please see a doctor.)
And yes, we do accept analog tape at any sample rate!
About sample rates…if you’re staying “inside-the-box” and/or never converting to analog as part of your mix chain, then leave your mix file sample rate at the session sample rate…don’t change it upon export. We can do that a car-load better than you can!
- Our own ftp server (call and we’ll set you up)
- CD/DVD-rom, flash drive (any shape), hard drive (any flavor)
- Vulcan mind meld if you have mad telepathic skills.
- Album / project title
- Artist of record
- Sequence of titles
- Upper / lower case sensitivity of each title (for CD-TEXT)
- ISRC’s if available (http://www.usisrc.org)
- UPC if available (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Product_Code)
- Do you want MFiT files? (Mastered For iTunes)
- Are you also issuing in vinyl?
- Your contact info: (phone #, email, billing / shipping address)
- Delivery instructions for your masters.
If you have the time and the money to provide mix options over and above your master, then the following list is recommended.
- All or Solo vocal up (x) amount
- All or Solo vocal down (x) amount
- TV mix (no solo vocals but with background vocals)
- Instrumental mix
- Stems can work great too, but you really gotta know what you’re doing…call and we’ll explain.